Saturday, August 30, 2008

Photos from a vintage store! Blog no: 40! (we're come along way baby)


These photos i took from a second hand store in my hometown. it was so cultered, there was an amazing atmosphere when entering the shop! made a payment on a vintage dresser for my bedroom (since mine is broken)! there was dozens of pottery, glass dishes, kettles, bottles, tins, old cameras, irons, chairs and books. this shop was a collectors dream! next time i'm visiting i'll have more money and i'll take my friend or my nana. xo elisa








4 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

Whoa, what a crazy cool store! GAH i wanna go shopping there nooooowwwwwwww. lol

Ryan Wilson said...

P.S. Go to my blog and become a follower! You'll see the link and my little picture on the side. Its cool! I'm already a follower of ur blog, u just gotta install the widget. hehe

Trish Hunter said...

That place looks awesome... I bet its not in victoria!
Where is it??


Trish
from trishhunterfinds.blogspot
:)

Elisa said...

hey Trish,
just letting you know that the store is Lydiard Furniture and Antiques, at 205 lydiard st nrt, Ballarat