Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello stranger! No: 47!




My email has been hacked and slowly i pick up the peices of my cyber life! on top of that i have just finished O week which means the nu uni year is upon us! at the moment it seems life is running towards us and wearing a blindfold! so it could run right into you, brush past and just nicking u on the sholder or just missing to completely. SO SHOULD WE RESERVE OURSELVES? or should we charge and have no regret and/or not even a chance to have regret?
for now i show you the playful work of Camillad'Errico! i reflect on childhood when looking at the work and it never seems so blissful

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

hello, my name is Kirsten and I also live in Melbourne, and have just discovered your blog and saw that you have the same (or very similar) sewing machine as me, except mine is not covered in stickers :)It is nice to know I am not the only one with a fully functioning 80s Janome..