Friday, February 29, 2008

mechani-panda!!! blog no: 5

this is the mechani-panda! he is a timely pattern!
i got the pattern in a felt sofites book i found in my local library the book is featured to the left.
i have made a lot of these felt softies featured in this book and so has my sister. it is a great beginners book! and every thing in it is very very very cute!!!

i used to dislike how my panda turned out but now i have seen other craft blogs mechani-panda and now i feel better about the poor little guy.

i used black pen to trace (which is a very very bad idea!) which has made him look grubby! learn from my mistake!

4 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

I dont get what u mean by the black pen, the little mechanic panda looks awesome!!

Ryan Wilson said...

(In response to ur comment on my blog) BAh, who cares if we seem nerdy, Blogs are fun! hehe

Atm, im trying to figure out how to do the whole subscribe to ur blog thing, so i get notified if u do a new post :D

purplemoo said...

Hey Grubby,
Why you make your panda so grubby? And why you get my kyoya felt plushie grubby? Just because you were upset for being so grubby?
From Boo
p.s. Looks like Joey found a Duel Disk

Elisa said...

yeah ryan!!! boo britty!!! dislike u