Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome to Snow falls on fridays! blog no:1


Welsome to Snow falls on fridays.

I'm elisa and go to Uni, enjoy creating and looking at art and classical ballet

The purpose of this blog is to display my hand made softies and patterns. I have been making softies since around last xmas.

I'd also like to blog reviews on books, movies and other things that have been going on in my life.
The picture featured in this blog is some of the colourful buttons i brought from an op shop last week. it was $2 a bag and i brought alot. I wounld of brought them all if i had the money. At the moment i am unemployed and poor. this week i only spent $2 on food and ate at other pplz houses.
I will try to blog as much as i can.

2 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

You got all that for $2, thats awesome. You could make like, alot of interesting differnt stuff with the buttons. like super colorful eyes and stuff. DO you know what would be really freaky, lol, A BUTTON MONSTER, covered completely in buttons..... ok this is why i dont do softies, LOL

Elisa said...

yeah, a button monster!!!!!!!!!!!