Friday, April 18, 2008

Art College! Blog no 21!

This is a painting i did in my last life model class. I got all inspired and brought in lots of watercolours, pastels, pens and brushes. i'll scans and post up some of my other work so that you can see what i've been doing lately.
Art college is pretty cool and next tuesday i get graded for my painting folio which hey isn't exactly my fav folio i've ever done. there is like no freedom in my course.
also i'd like to make a notice about this sites youtube channel. http://youtube.com/user/bellababekisses
so if i up load anything it'll be from or on there.
Also next thursday my mate Ryan comes down to visit me n boo, my sister.
next week i only have Uni on two days in which i'll be making stamps at a post office!! YAY! last year apparently they bound books.
which reminds me that i happened to have two articles on Ghost world in 2 mags i own (Yen and Empty) i might scan them up you all.
i've also been looking around on sites etc for the scans of ghostworld but haven't found any. I've also being watching the movie and i feel the character's are different from the comic, but still pretty cool but not as cool as the real thing. This morning i read the comic "Blankets" and damn well that WAS interesting. it's about a Guy named Craig and his battle with christainity and love and life. At first i thought is was preachy but at the end he's most happy without faith...i kinda disconnected myself from the character at time to enjoy it.

1 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

Awesome artwork Elisa!!! 10/10
yay, i got a mention in the blog. lol