Saturday, May 3, 2008

Melbourne street Graffiti Blog no:22!

This are just some photos i took from the colourful ever changing streets of Graffiti. unfortunately i haven't yet seem Fafi's (artist i wrote about in a blog) peice yet (which makes me sad). i went there with one of my friends from the gold coast and another from my class at uni.
Street art interests me very much atm cos i feel the artist don't do it for a gallery or fame or whatever.
Also i have scaned the complete ghostworld series and will be posting them soon up so you can download it and read it!!! (i could find any scan of it online!) if i figure how to upload it and also i'm a little worried about post it cos it is sorta bad.
Oh well! i acturally have made many softies cos i have such a low drive at the moment. it's like i can barely do anything. i need to start eating right too. even my Uni work have been hard for me to do. I have an essay due on thursday and i'm having a hard time starting it! it's not really interesting. don't you reckon it's werid i'm saying i have not drive, been busy and yet scanned Ghostworld??? yeah same.
i hope you enjoy looking at my photos of Graffiti and i'll post again soon!
this blog will not die yet!
from Elisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All graffiti is being banned, you should take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxhQ4Xo7COo

Ryan Wilson said...

Boo on banning graffiti, it is AWESOME! I was there when these photos were taken, and they dont it justice, it was an awesome display of artwork!!!