Monday, June 16, 2008

Holidays at last! Blog no: 29!

At last i can party! yes everything is over! i am free! i can't to just wake up in the morining and waste a whole day! *sign*

At 8:45 i had my interview/hand in and it went WELL! yes the teachers loved me! i am on such a high atm!

i've started my holz on a high catching up on the eps of Kyou kara moau i haven't watched and now i'm looking for craft ideas online! i mean why buy a craft book when i can serach only for things to do...(-:

i love checking out artist online and get ideas on how o make, create some new softie (-:
i want to download tracks now and watch youtube.
i go to the gold coast on the 20th and come back on the 27th. yes! i can not exspress my happiness on to do nothing other than what i want to do. i want to buy a badge maker and take in OP shop clothing so it can fit me. I want to OP shop in queensland and start/finish sewing my pillow i plain to make. i should probs start posting pics of my current art stuff,etc!

i'd like to exspress my interest in the japanese artist Kita Uagi. Her work is cute.
These hold i want to get back in to my spary painting. perhapes if i'm not too lazy i'll do some print making...?and perhapes i'll go to the gym tonight? who really knows?

1 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

Three words are all thats needed:

YAY
FOR
HOLIDAYS