Sunday, June 29, 2008

Photoshop and my drawing! Blog no: 31!


Sorry my colours stuffing up with some of the other photoshops that i've done. there up loading negative colours!! trippy! soz been busy and will continue to be busy probs for a few weeks. being busy bitting off more than i can chew. brought a CD acturally Patrick wolf. want pop levi's album. totally inlove with the muscles...hey muscles i love you i want to have your babies. thank the fcuk it's monday! Deathnote, skins and etc of TV. what happened to Goodgame...anyone?.

also been busy making friend with strangers on trains...no acturally just one from my uni. names Alice. brought alot of doll for softies in qld counldn't pack them in my bag so i mailed them home with alot of my book.
talking about books been doing alot of book trading with my friends of late.
lots of love Elisa.
P.s. mother is away and will buy me an art book YES! i reall cool one from the brissy art gallery shop. last week i sAW UP THERE looking at PICASSO'S work and his collection! much love











1 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

lol trippy pictures. tats cool ur adding colour with photoshop!