Thursday, July 24, 2008

FINALLY DOLL HEADDRESS!! Blog no: 35!

I don't know how the idea came to me but it was after i started to create sofites with doll faces! you see i had all these body parts and i mind began a ticking! i needed a hat and a necklace if there were some to spare! I didn't want to waste any part of the doll! so i saved up every arm, leg and chest of my dolls to create the most wonderful headdress in the world!!! the idea was to make it in a fan shape drawing for victorian lady hats! i brought the base for the hat a lin craft for about $12 among with lots of other craft stuff i waste my money on there!
but it was worth it cos i do not love a human child as much as i love this head peice!
i show boo (my twin) it and she nearly cried and asked me to take it off! i let her wear it and she asked me to take it off! i jumped infont of uni buddy who picks me up and she screamed! and asked me not to wear it at uni! that was the same advice my mum gave me too! but i did wear the necklace and by god i'm wearing it on tuesday! I used a hot gluegun fasten it to the head band and had to snip at it to make it stand up. i used a demn pin to perice the plastic to thread the necklace! wonderful!!!

0 comments: